Mr. P. S. Kalra is currently serving as Principal of International Public School a well established C.B.S.E. affiliated school of Bhopal.
He has a teaching experience of over 24 years. He has served at various positions in most prestigious schools of India. He has authored books on Mathematics Lab activities and Text Books in Mathematics too.
He has been instrumental in training students and teachers at various levels. He is associated with C.B.S.E. as Head Examiner/Member inspection committees, Observer and Mentor of CCE training etc. His main interest is in developing innovative strategies in teaching of Mathematics to make learning Joyful.
So far he has organized and conducted over 200 workshops for teachers and students at various levels all over India.
- Currently serving as President, Sahodaya Group of CBSE Schools, Bhopal comprising of 70 member schools.
- Currently serving as Secretary, Private Un-aided Schools Welfare Society (Regd.) of Madhya Pradesh.
- Board of Governors – Indira Educational Consultant Services, Noida (U.P.).
- Founder member of Kalpeducon (A group of educationists and consultants).
- Former Secretary of Sahodaya Group of CBSE Schools, Bhopal.
Awards & Honours:
- Recipient of ‘CBSE Sports Promotion Award 2013’.
- Recipient of International School Award from British Council, India.
- Recipient of Gyan Ganga Award for Excellence in the field of education for achieving and maintaining the highest standards in Academics.
- Recipient of Best Teacher Award constituted by Lions Club Lake City, Bhopal in 2010.
- Recipient of Jyotirmay Award 2011 for excellent contribution of the field of education and many more.